Madison & Park is a full suite marketing agency focused on providing value to our clients by providing innovative ideas. We pride ourselves in delivering integrated marketing strategies and supporting the implementation (activations, creative, digital advertising etc.). Over the past year, we have gained significant momentum as our clients are reaping the benefits of our work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below to support the growth of our firm:
Job Title: Account Associate
Job ID: AAS102021
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing them with innovative marketing ideas to drive their growth and increase their brand awareness.
- Source new clients and deliver on company sales targets.
- Ensure that the client's needs, requirements and expectations are met in line with the agency’s contractual obligations.
- Consult clients about their business challenges, marketing objectives and campaign requirements and develop a strategy to address their needs.
- Create content in proposal generation, training and meetings.
- Coordinate and align internal teams on timelines and budgets.
- Liaise with the clients’ internal communications team to ensure brand integrity.
- Perform required administrative duties (e.g. reports, financial forecasts and survey analysis).
- Developing open and effective channels of communication with clients.
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction.
- Graduate degree from a leading institution with 4 - 7 years of experience with an Experiential Marketing/Creative Agency. (A MUST)
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Proven success in managing complex and large-scale projects.
- Professional member of NIMN / APCON.
- PMP certification is also a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Candidates should quote the job position number during the application
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.