Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Channel Manager (Expatriate)
Job Reference: TCM2021006
- Organize and control the staff within the assigned area to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to meet all sales targets and to carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Maintain close monitor over the aging of stocks in the market and recommend the best course of action.
- Take immediate decisions to resolve short orders while making sure that the client is kept informed.
- Reviews the daily sales of the team to gauge the team and market performance.
- Follows up on deliveries to make sure stocks are delivered on time
- Generate reports and analyze sales per brand to measure performance vs. budget.
- Ensure the implementation of the set sales strategies that enable the company to achieve its corporate objectives.
- Monitor the performance of the team and take remedial action wherever necessary to ensure that the sales targets are met.
- Develops the weekly sales schedule for the department.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realized.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
- Identifies new accounts to penetrate and give directions accordingly to develop he distribution base within the assigned area.
- Ensure that numeric and weighted distribution is maximized at all times.
- Review the sales reports and take action wherever necessary.
- Develop the summary reports for manager as required.
- Deliver presentations for the quarterly and yearly business reviews covering the assigned area.
- Recommend new packing solutions or packing configurations that would improve sales or enhance the product presentation.
- Maintain sharp control over price discounts offered to preferred clients
- Keep close monitor over the receivables and ensure collections on time.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales / Marketing or relevant field from a recognized university;
- Certification in sales/marketing will be an added advantage;
- Must be an Expatriate/Foreigner with good knowledge of Nigeria markets;
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience preferably in Poultry business or agro-allied.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.