EjiCareers - Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Editor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for editing and improving the company’s written materials, setting publication goals, and generating content ideas.
- Plan, create and coordinate editorial publications and meetings.
- Advise writers on content pieces to improve the flow and content of written materials.
- Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy where necessary.
- Assist in evaluating finalised copy for compliance with policies, style and tone
- Resolve issues as they arise
- Attend events on behalf of the company or editor in chief
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Economics, Business, Journalism or relevant field
- Strong financial and economics background.
- Experience with fact checking and vetting financial and economic stories and articles.
- 3-5 years’ experience minimum with the Nigerian stock market, crypto currencies and general economic matters.
- Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and people abilities
- Reliability and efficiency
- High attention to detail
Benefits of Working With Us
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive salary (NGN350,000 - 400,000 / Month)
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.