Madison and Park Limited is a 360 suit marketing agency focused on driving value by working with our clients across all phases of their marketing life cycle, from strategy development to all areas of execution through a variety of platforms such as advertising and in - trade promotions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Creative Strategist
Job Ref.: SCR105021
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are hiring a Senior Creative Strategist who had what it takes to grow businesses.
- Working as part of our advertising agency, the senior creative strategists would be required to develop and presents strategic marketing recommendations for a range of clients while working and supervising other analysts & associates
- The role is a busy one, ensuring quality is never compromised.
- Come up with a broad understanding of the client and their needs
- Collaborate with various teams and generating original ideas
- Create content briefs of the agreed-upon strategies
- Utilize any research and data for future sales strategies
- Analyze new data to update the program's status
- Research & gather data to develop well- informed strategic plans for clients
- Presenting findings to senior staff members and client
- Identifying potential problems and devising a way to rectify them
- Producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns
- Working with senior members of staff to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies
- ensuring accuracy in market intelligence for both the client and the target market
- Thinking outside of the box to come up with plans to reach as large an audience as possible or to reach a specific audience type.
- B.Sc / Master's in Communications, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 6-12 years working experience in a BTL / Creative agency ( A MUST)
- Good knowledge of creative advertising and how strategy influences it.
- Proven track record in developing strategic plans that benefit the client
- The ability to make complex subjects understandable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The drive to be successful and perform well in all aspect of strategic work
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Skilled in project management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office & PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- PMP certification is also a plus
- Candidates should quote the job position number during the application.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.