Madison & Park is a full suite marketing agency focused on providing value to our clients by providing innovative ideas. We pride ourselves in delivering integrated marketing strategies and supporting the implementation (activations, creative, digital advertising etc.). Over the past year, we have gained significant momentum as our clients are reaping the benefits of our work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting to fill our Account position to support the growth of our firm.
- Perform payroll functions in an accurate and timely manner, and submit payroll taxes.
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner.
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing and processing payments.
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue recognition.
- Conducts reconciliation of all account as the need arises.
- Prepare financial reports through collection, analysis and summarization of data.
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly / monthly reports as required by Management.
- Liaise with banks and investors to source credit facilities to fund projects.
- Manage employee payroll and taxes.
- File necessary state and federal tax schedules.
- Prepare annual audit and be a liaison with all outside vendors.
- Assist with other accounting related projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting process flow
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates should quote the job position number during the application