Montaigne Place is the leading luxury cosmetics, wellbeing and fragrance company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation and sublime fragrances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager (Female)
- Responsible for coordinating the brand’s activities - sales, advertising, promotion, marketing research and distribution.
- Accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and market share objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate brand’s long-term strategy to effectively reach customers
- Oversees the brand’s marketing life cycle
- Manages day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends
- Define and manage the brand’s advertising and promotion strategies
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
- Provide monthly product updates to management.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in any Business related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ field experience in product management, brand advertising and/or marketing.
- Sales and marketing
- Customer service
- Communications and media
- Public relations.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- IT skills
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.