Rendeavour is Africa’s largest urban land developer with over 30,000 acres of visionary projects in the growth trajectories of large cities in Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia and Democratic Republic of Congo. Rendeavour’s vision goes beyond alleviating what is a self-evident problem - that of stifling urban congestion and a dearth of quality housing and commercial property in Africa. Rather, we aim to help create the infrastructure - the living and working spaces, communities, schools and hospitals - that will help sustain and accelerate Africa’s economic growth, meet the aspirations of Africa’s burgeoning middle classes, and serve as a catalyst for further urban development.
The specific project for which such role is required in the first instance is Alaro City.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transactions Analyst
Reporting Line: Transactions Associate
- The Transactions Analyst’s role is to support the Transactions team on cash collection on closed residential and commercial sales, liaise with Legal counsel on the preparation of client documentation, and support the sales team in cash and revenue generation, fairs, presentations and exhibitions to promote sales revenues.
- The role will support the Sales, Finance and Legal team in executing objectives, strategies and action plan to increase cash collection.
Responsibilities will include:
- Draft Term Sheets and Offer Letters for commercial and residential clients respectively;
- Support in engaging existing clients and buyers and ensure compliance with agreed payment plans;
- Resolve all transactions related to the client;
- Maintain and monitor a schedule of receivables from transactions to ensure timely payments and flag delays and deviations as they arise;
- Tackle all operational issues in the Transactions team;
- Coordinate with finance and legal where input is required in the transactions process;
- Support the Sales team in the prospecting and closing of residential and commercial sales in line with the agreed sales targets and strategy;
- Assist with all administrative duties pertaining to the sales cycle including but not limited to documentation, scheduling and file management;
- Support to collate market data and report trends on a monthly basis;
- Boost the sales drive through client site visits, developing relationships with potential clients, attending industry-related events and set-up at company-sponsored events,
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Hard skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years cognate experience or any similar combination of education and experience
- A professional member of an industry-relevant association
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrated abilities in a variety of real estate areas such as transaction management, strategic planning, financial analysis and project/construction management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams/projects of various sizes and complexity across a diversified customer base.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an up-to-date CV to: [email protected] using "Transactions Analyst" as the subject of the email.