Rendeavour is Africa’s largest urban land developer with over 30,000 acres of visionary projects in the growth trajectories of large cities in Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Rendeavour’s vision goes beyond alleviating what is a self-evident problem – that of stifling urban congestion and a dearth of quality housing and commercial property in Africa. Rather, we aim to help create the infrastructure – the living and working spaces, communities, schools and hospitals – that will help sustain and accelerate Africa’s economic growth, meet the aspirations of Africa’s burgeoning middle classes, and serve as a catalyst for further urban development.
The specific project for which such role is required in the first instance is Alaro City.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Advisor (Commercial and Industrial)
Reporting Line: Head of Corporate Affairs, Nigeria and Country Head Rendeavour Nigeria
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for a resource that possesses a strong background in sales to be a key part of the commercial and industrial sales drive.
- Contribute to the entire commercial and industrial sales process including client presentations, site visits, negotiations, closure and administration; in close coordination with the Head of Corporate Affairs, Nigeria, CEO, Alaro City, Executive Vice President, Country Head Rendeavour Nigeria;
- Identify opportunities for the sale of commercial and industrial land to the target market (industries, companies, hotels, schools, hospital, developers (JVs also possible);
- Generate, convert and close local and international sales leads;
- Build and maintain strong long-term strategic commercial relationships with agents;
- Develop and deliver bespoke pitches for identified opportunities;
- Work with the marketing team in implementing a marketing strategy to support sales;
- Represent Alaro City at conferences, seminars, trade shows and exhibitions to source leads and receive the latest industry information; and
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Hard skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in sales, marketing or business studies from a recognized institution would be an added advantage.
- At least 7 - 10 years of experience in commercial or industrial sales or liaising with companies on real estate or business development matters;
- Wide and strong network in Nigerian and international business circles;
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Task-oriented, initiative driven, and enthusiastic;
- Leadership skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent report writing and documentation skill;
- Good IT skills; and
- Good team player.
- High energy;
- Strong work ethic; and
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an up-to-date CV to: [email protected] using "Real Estate Advisor (Commercial and Industrial)" as the subject of the email.