Cyberfleet Integrated Limited is a fast growing IT and networking company churning out innovative products and solutions tailored to the client's specifics. The drive behind the establishment of this company was to bridge the widening gap that exists in internet connectivity among residents on campus and develop path-breaking campus solutions that consolidates the interaction between students and lecturers which birthed klasconnect - a proprietary solution of the company aimed at creating a learning ecosystem across campuses in Nigeria. Our major sphere of operation is the Edutech industry where we hope to leverage our range of services to redefine the approach, pattern and ease of learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Intern
- The Business Development team of Cyberfleet Integrated Limited is looking to hire a high-spirited Intern that will assist in growing her customer base. You will also support in building new solid relationships, and maintaining the existing ones.
- If you're the type of person who has flair for research, marketing, customer acquisition, enjoys solving problems, and wants to redefine learning in Nigeria, and Africa, then we look forward to meeting you!
- This role is open only to Corps Members or applicants seeking to commence their service year in Lagos.
The role entails:
- Obtaining contact information of potential customers through cold calling, internet research and emailing.
- Initiating and building relationships with potential customers, and maintaining existing ones.
- Coordinating with internal teams to develop and implement new marketing and sales strategies.
- Providing assistance in proposal writing, and marketing literature content.
- Providing first level support to our customers.
- Attending business meetings, conferences, and seminars with the business team and taking notes.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Social Sciences, and Business / Management.
- Intern (6 months - 1 year)
The successful candidate:
- Is able to conduct market research, and analyse information.
- Possess strong interpersonal, and communication (written, oral, and presentation) skills.
- Is organized, finicky, reliable, with top-notch customer relations skills.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.