BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Processing bank deposits and reconciling financial statements
- Preparing budget, financial forecasts and Management Accounts
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Managing obligations to suppliers, students, Clients and third-party vendors
- Computing taxes and prepares tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Publish financial statements on time
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyse and summarize account information
- Update internal accounting databases and spread sheets
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms, filling various taxes like PAYE, VAT, WHT, etc.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years work experience with qualification
N70,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.