Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Locations: Lagos (Head Office) & Ifo - Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supervise and monitor the fabrication process of the project description.
- Ensure that the quality standard of the materials procure for the project are in conformance.
- Check and ensure that all requirement of the specification for the project are in conformance and complied.
- Ensure that the project is constructed in accordance to the quality standard of the project.
- Create , update and maintain proper record of all successful project in ifo
- Enforce penalty on any discrepancies on ongoing project.
- Prepare and report the update of the inflow of the materials at Ifo site to Head Office.
- Prepare and monitor the progress of the project with checklist.
- Prepare and present a comprehensive report on ongoing and finish project.
- Prepare materials request for a particular project.
Requirements & Educational Qualifications
- Minimum qualification of a B.Sc / HND in Civil / Mechanical Engineering / Social Sciences.
- Must have professional qualifications in ISO 9001:2015, CSWIP, AWS, NACE.
- Must possess 5 years experience as a Quality Control Officer in structural steel fabrication industry.
- Must reside in Lagos/Ogun state and be ready to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email e.g "Steel Fabrication Quality Control Officer (Lagos State)" or "Steel Fabrication Quality Control Officer (Ogun State)".