Patricia Technologies Limited (RC 1484208) is an e-commerce company that deals with trading giftcards and discounted cards used for millions of in-app purchases in the tech space and mobile apps/devices. It also has a Patricia Gift Store which help users send gifts to over 25 countries, and odd helper, an i n-app purchase platform that help user pay discount prices for application, subscriptions, purchases and downloads.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Blockchain Engineer
- You will have the opportunity to drive the design and development of our Crypto service and other Blockchain-related solutions along several brand new product lines. You will help in refining cutting-edge blockchain and cryptocurrency tools and products; and assist developers in implementing best practices as they write software for our Crypto service and other blockchain-related solutions.
- We believe in the world-changing power of blockchain and cryptocurrency and seek to usher in broader acceptance by making really useful tools and products. We will not only create better ways to do things, but entirely new things to do that were never before possible. We are a team of fast-paced makers constantly iterating and testing new ideas. Our backgrounds cover diverse creative fields; we’re not your typical blockchain company. You will be contributing to projects you can be exceedingly proud of.
- Define requirements, deriving functionality from business goals, and drive the overall solution architecture process
- Define security standards and procedures; educate other team members
- Provide technical leadership in the area of blockchain technology
- Guide the development team in building prototypes, MVPs, and production DApps and our Crypto service in a rapid iteration environment
- Act as subject matter expert and keep the team up-to-date on standards and practices, the latest capabilities, etc.
- Stay current on crypto projects and deeply research various technologies as they become relevant.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 4+ years experience developing Blockchain applications
- A BSc. or MSc. in a related field or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience writing and deploying smart contracts with Ethereum
- Strong software engineering background; will be participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with blockchain protocols, sidechains, and scaling technologies
- Experience working with open source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Experience with Ethereum blockchain platform.
- Understanding of Smart Contracts
- Experience with Bitcoin protocol and its integration.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.