Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Filling the database with information and setting up storage, back-up and ensuring the database has adequate storage.
- Administer a variety of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL, desktop publishing and web application.
- Allocating systems storage and planning future storage requirements for the database systems.
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information.
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
- Identifies database requirements by interviewing customer: analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Setting up and testing new database and handling systems
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data.
- Contacting database vendors for technical support when necessary
- Maintains quality services by establishing and enforcing organization standard
- Assisting in database design.
- Creating query definitions that allow data to be extracted.
- Undertake guided research related to database development.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan and coordinate security measures alongside network administrators over the database.
- Coordinate the activities of the data conversion officers.
- Work closely with development teams with regards to data sorting, error checks, database updates and design.
- Candidates should possess BSc qualification with 3 - 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.