MacTay Consulting - We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Corporate Banking
Employment Type: Full-time
- This individual will support Head of Corporate Banking in developing and executing business strategy for Corporate Banking.
- This role will supervise all activities of the team members in driving market share, profitability, and related objectives of the division.
- Develop detailed proposals to source for funds across the identified banks products and services.
- Mobilise deposit and sell key products & services including trade finance and select asset productions and alternative channel services.
- Execute effective cross-selling of products from other service lines including advisory and asset management in the best interest of clients.
- Execute effective coverage of relationship within specific region.
- Coordinate due diligence for all prospect clients in line with regulatory requirement internal defined policies and procedures.
- Ensure accountability for the portfolio of clients, integrating and coordinating all the bank’s products and services to maximise the value of business relationships and originate profitable solutions for the Bank and clients.
- Coordinate client centric relationships and alignment of overall client relationship strategy.
- Assist clients to devise ways to generate good returns.
- Source and participate in the acquisition of new clients to increase Nova Merchant Bank’s market share of Corporate and institutional clients.
- Maintain strong and sustainable relationships with clients ensuring relevant touch points at various levels (CEO, Head Corporate Banking and Advisory etc) which serve as the primary link between the client and the bank’s products and services.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various industries, as well as monitor the economy to determine its effect on earnings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Corporate Banking
- A good university degree preferably in a numerate field
- 7-10 years of experience in corporate banking within the financial services industry
- MBA or post graduate qualification in social sciences will be an added advantage.
- Good product knowledge across corporate banking division
- Good understanding of the industry and market penetration strategies
- Good marketing and relationship management skills
- Entrepreneurial flair and commercial acumen, including the ability to cultivate productive networks.
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability
- Integrity and ethics
N600,000 - N1,200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.