Larry Kate Nigeria Limited specializes in Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Installation, Accommodation and Marine Charter services to the Oil and Gas industry worldwide. We are known for providing quality service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieves electrical maintenance staffing objectives through the recruitment, selection, training, assignment, scheduling, coaching and discipline of employees. Communicates job expectations. Plans, monitors, evaluates and reviews job contributions. Plans and reviews compensation actions and enforces procedures and policies.
- Meets operational goals by contributing information and recommendations for strategic planning and review, preparing and enacting action plans, maintaining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, completing audits, identifying trends, recognizing problems and determining appropriate system improvements and solutions.
- Supports financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and taking effective corrective actions.
- Ensures stable electrical supply by maintaining equipment and outlets, including energy management system for prototyping and assembly systems, lighting and security apparatus.
- Provides power and connectivity to workstations and offices by studying blueprints, running electrical wiring for common and dedicated electrical outlets and fixtures, and providing raceways for telephone and fiber communications.
- Supports engineering needs by responding to service requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable codes and regulations and advises senior management on requirements.
- Maintains material and equipment supplies by regularly monitoring inventory levels, anticipating supply needs, placing and expediting electrical material orders and reviewing and approving invoices.
- Preserves equipment in good working order by following operating instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, keeping supplies on hand, regularly performing preventive maintenance and promptly scheduling repairs.
- Keeps knowledge and skills current by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, networking and participating in professional
- 2 - 8 years of progressively responsible electrical maintenance experience
- Electronics troubleshooting skills
- Experience making staffing decisions, including hiring, scheduling and disciplining subordinates
- Effective leadership ability
- Demonstrably high level of technical understanding
- Budget development experience, including fiscal analysis and forecasting
- Equipment maintenance
- Safety program management and implementation
- Attention to detail
- Strong conceptual skills
- Demonstrated experience in supply management, including inventory control and procurement
- Facilities management systems experience
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail