Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Technician
Location: VI, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsible for supervising and directing field sales technicians in preparing and installing appliances, carrying out maintenance on all appliances and employs electrical tools to carry out jobs within the company.
Essential Job Functions
- Specialise in the installation of plumbing works, piping and troubleshooting
- Carry out installation, troubleshooting and overhauling of household appliances;
- Generate invoices for repairs;
- Commissions new appliances at the client’s location to ensure proper functioning;
- Coordinates with the main office and end-users and provides product maintenance and support;
- Monitors architects in ensuring appliances are placed according to design plans;
- Reviews all electrical circuit diagrams and tests circuits to identify short-circuit;
- Ensures tidiness of work area and necessary checks and test runs all appliances;
- Keeps record of all appliance checks and test result are signed off with end-users and properly filed;
- Provides technical support and maintenance services;
- Ensures all safety requirements are adhered to during installation or maintenance;
- Ensures faults are reported promptly and repairs are carried out;
- Repairs appliance properly and maintains minimum disbursal for parts;
- Maintains the company vehicle properly and ensures proper records are kept.
- Supervises workforce to maximize efficiency and reduce operating costs;
- Reviews project requirements and specifications and assign tasks to technicians;
- Develops, maintains and updates technical standards, codes of practices and specifications in line with world-class practices while ensuring operational procedures are practical, accurate and fit for purpose;
- Responsible for reviewing reports, budgets and other documentations for technical projects.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering;
- Certification is an added advantage.
- Experience in electrical analysis
- Experience in troubleshooting
- Experience in reading electrical circuit
- Knowledgeable in theoretical and practical electrical engineering
- 5 - 7 years of extensive hands-on work experience as a Technician with a minimum of one year in a supervisory role.
- Minimum of one-year driving experience with a valid Driver’s License
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.