Larry Kate Nigeria Limited specializes in Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Installation, Accommodation and Marine Charter services to the Oil and Gas industry worldwide. We are known for providing quality service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- 2 - 7 years experience.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including Oracle, SAP Ariba, and/or Envision.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.