Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Cashier
- Posts revenue center charges to guest accounts, Receives Payments from guest accounts at check-out. Coordinates the billing of credit card and direct-billed guest accounts with the accounting division.
- All guest accounts are balanced by the cashier at the close of each shift. He / She normally entails answering guest inquiries regarding fees and services.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Operates front office posting software- OPERA
- Obtains the house bank and keeps it balanced.
- Completes cashier pre-shift supply checklist.
- Completes guest check-in procedures.
- Clarifies customers question or concerns about the charges on their bills.
- Maintains adequate supplies of outlet stationery for cashiers.
- Assists with distribution of month end reports as directed by accounts or front office manager.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Maintains a track of all high balance guests.
- Check and follow up on all bills on hold.
- May also perform a variety of banking services for guests, Such as check cashing and foreign currency exchange.
- Follow up on all deposit dues / deposit to be paid.
- Post charges to guest accounts.
- Handles paid-outs.
- Transfer guest balances to other accounts as required.
- Cashes checks for guests following the approval policy.
- Completes guest check-out procedures.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree / HND
- Minimum of 2 years working exprience
- Abuja resident only
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.