Value Edge Management Services Limited provides diversified and complementary technical end-to-end business solution services to support business performances to forward looking companies over the years. Our goal is to support organizations by partnering with them to reduce the liabilities inherent in day to day operations by taking up peripheral functions that will allow organization concentrate on their core functions. What makes us unique is the ability to apply professionalism and integrity in our business.
Value Edge has established strategic alliances with over thirty specialists to deliver first class services and products. We take care of our clients across all industries by offering them comprehensive consulting services, based on a partnership approach and with an eye on practical implementation, especially at the interface between business units. Our services in this area range from strategic consulting to the re-engineering of business processes – in the sales and customer services departments in particular – and encompass all of the issues related to solution Engineering and IT management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lease Sales Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We’re looking for dynamic sales executives with 5 or more years of executive level, consultative sales experience or experience in a sales support role with executive level exposure to customers, preferably in a Finance lease background.
- This position will be expected to perform to an annual quota set by, and agreed to, with their respective Sales Manager.
- This position is responsible for exceeding monthly revenue quotas through ongoing customer development and prospecting activities, consistent proposal generation and active management of a sales pipeline.
- Responsible for identifying sales opportunities, conducting sales calls and customer visits within their assigned territory to diverse customers
- Generate sales volume and revenue through a process of prospecting new B2B customers’ accounts, retaining existing customers, and penetrating existing customers to increase their volume/revenue of business.
- Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established quotas via prospecting, networking and referral activities within a regional market.
- Build relationships with Leasing Customers by conducting periodic reviews and managing the voice of the customer process.
- With a thorough understanding of the customer’s business model identify and propose products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms to customers
- Responsible to extend or renew existing contracts before or upon contract expiration, as well as
- identify opportunities for customer growth in new geographic locations, new industries, or with additional products and services.
- Embrace a culture of integrity and professionalism and utilize this value based selling methodology in all sales pursuits.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc / HND / B.A Degree in relevant fields
- Prior sales experience and customer service skills
- Previous working experience as a Leasing Sales Executive for a minimum of 4 year(s) may be an added advantage
- A proven track record of successful sales
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work well with others and independently,
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment where you will be evaluated on your KPIs.
- Use basic word-processing software and know how to multitask.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2021.