Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Compliance)
Job Type: Full Time
About the Project Manager (Compliance) Role
- We are hiring a Project Manager to join our project team and manage projects for major functions within our organization. You will work alongside other project managers and report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer and the Project Management Office. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, performing business and data analysis related tasks.
- Fun fact: Coding skills are not required but Business Analysis skills are an added advantage
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team, etc.
- Develop full-scale project plans to track performance and progress as well as associated communication documents using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Effectively communicate project expectations to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate resources needed to achieve project goals and objectives
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all projects/initiatives undertaken by the Compliance team
- Implement effective stakeholder engagement and communications strategy for all stages of projects
- Manage transitions between project stages and ensure that changes are consistent with organizational goals
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Submit weekly and monthly progress / status reports of all projects
- Serving as a liaison between project team and users
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Assess the business’ future expansion ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Provide sound advice to solve company issues and concerns relative to the compliance
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s product and service offerings
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent documentation skills
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A history of leading and/or supporting successful projects.
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory, compliance and payments landscape across key markets of the company
Application Closing Date