MacTay Consulting - We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- To deliver an independent, effective and efficient internal audit service.
- To perform the required audit tests and procedures of operational, financial and compliance audits with policies, procedures and regulations to evaluate and improve efficiency, promote good corporate governance.
- Provide an independent appraisal of the adequacy and effectiveness of the system controls set up by management to help run the organization and recommending relevant changes on areas requiring improvement.
- To ensure that business applications in various units of the Bank meet the intended benefits and are optimally utilized.
- Conduct periodic review of the business and operational risks to assess the effectiveness of established controls and compliance across the Bank and its subsidiaries.
Information Technology Audit & Control:
- Perform a daily review of IT user Activities on the Core Banking Applications
- Perform periodic User Access Rights review
- Application Change & Development Management
- Perform daily review of Voice Logger Application for Treasury department Trades
- Perform periodic reasonableness test on systems parameters and controls
- Support in the implementation of new systems and applications
- Assist in developing and executing a risk-based sampling and testing approach to determine whether the most important controls are operating as intended.
- Assist with periodic / quarterly audits to assess the effectiveness of established controls and compliance.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, events, issues, and developments to enable the development and implementation of appropriate control measures, monitoring mechanism as well as their continuous update / revision.
- Stay abreast of developments in professional auditing standards
- Assist in the prevention and / or detection of operational / fraud / business losses.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related discipline with minimum of second class upper
- Recognized IT certifications e.g CISA, etc. is mandatory.
- A minimum of 8 years post-qualification experience with at least 4 years in IT audit related function.
- Good understanding of Internal Audit & Control Framework and Risk Based Audit
- Good Knowledge of systems and Application Controls
- Good understanding of transaction processing and business processes within the Merchant Bank Industry
- Ability to use Office Application suits such as Microsoft Application tools
- Knowledge of Information systems and Controls
- Data analysis skills is desirable
- Committed to self-development
- An inquisitive mindset and ability to pay keen attention to details
- Financial / banking industry knowledge
N600,000 - N1,000,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.