MacTay Consulting - We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Divisional Head
Employment Type: Full-time
- Champion the formulation and implementation of strategies, plans and programs for the delivery of the bank’s products targeted at Corporate Banking customers and generate revenues.
- Grow the Corporate Banking market share in line with targets set by the Bank’s Management.
- Develop business plan for the area of coverage with clear customer targets, resource requirements & profitability.
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients, by providing professional and specialized financial solutions in all areas.
- Generate new revenue opportunities from existing & prospective customers.
- Provide customers with solutions that leverage a full range of the Group’s products & services.
- Partner with Operations, Credit Risk & other stakeholders to provide exceptional service to Corporate customers.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams within his coverage area to maintain and win new mandates.
- Profiling of customers, conversion of incomplete records and providing market insights for strategic initiatives.
- Convincing and negotiating with customers to buy Corporate Banking’s Products & Services
- Champion the drive for deposit mobilization, quality asset, FX related transactions as well as enhance the Bank’s revenue base and enhance / profitability.
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective customers.
- Effective credit analysis, credit account management and collections
- Ensure adequate staff training & development.
- Provide overall guidance and direction in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Coordinate the activities of the team and ensure adherence to the hub’s target and drive.
- Ensure minimal customer (internal and external) complaints/issues and prompt resolution.
- Review key team activities and performance reports, taking appropriate actions to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Prepare presentations and other marketing materials.
- Prepare periodic management report on activities of the team at MPR.
- Minimum Educational Qualification - Bachelor's degree in any discipline, with Second Class Upper Division.
- Minimum of ten years relevant banking experience with at least five years in a supervisory role.
Key Competence Requirements
- Marketing and networking
- Relationship Management
- Credit/Risk Management
- Customer Service
- Bank structure, policies, and procedures.
- Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of the business environment
- Bank services/products (Corporate/Wholesale Products)
- Banking Operations
- In depth understanding of the different industries and industry segments in Nigeria
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulations.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.