Arnergy Solar Limited - Founded in 2013, Arnergy is a high growth off-grid energy company based in Nigeria with ambition to expand to other emerging markets. The business is scaling fast and is already among the leading players in this space. Arnergy is backed by a stellar group of investors which includes Breakthrough Energy Ventures (https://www.b-t.energy/), EDFI ElectriFi (https://www.electrifi.eu/), the EU’s energy impact fund, Norfund (Norway’s DFI) https://www.norfund.no/ and All On (Shell’s Nigeria impact fund) https://www.all-on.com/.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
Location: Victoria Island Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Come join Arnergy’s team and help improve distributed energy reliability to businesses and homes in Nigeria. As our Senior Sales Manager, you will drive business growth within the enterprise and corporate sectors at a national level.
- The role would involve developing strategies for acquisition of new customers and corporate accounts while managing the relationship with existing customers to maximize profitability and revenues. You will also be responsible for large projects sales within the key verticals and markets.
- Develop the strategy for business expansion in Nigeria in line with the organization’s goals and strategy.
- Develop and successfully execute sales strategies to exceed the sales and profitability targets across key verticals.
- Increase the business revenue through business expansion and fostering profitability by building strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Applies technical expertise, excellent market and business management skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target audiences.
- Use of Arnergy’s internal tools to deliver highly accurate forecasts that identify revenue and timing of all projects, resulting in a qualified pipeline of prospects and detailed input.
- Redefine, create, manage and track specific business plans/actions through regular meetings and reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations that can address customer’s needs and requirements using Arnergy’s solutions.
- Ability to effectively work with other departments, such as finance, marketing, project and customer experience, to coordinate efforts to achieve the best results.
- Provide feedback regarding market trends, pricing and competition to commercial operations - including win/loss analysis.
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree in Engineering, IT or Business related degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience within market segments & industry – Renewable Energy, FMCG, Power management, ICT, Telco, Electrical, White Goods/Electronics, IoT, Construction, Retail, Channel (Sales & Services).
- Knowledge/experience of low voltage and medium voltage equipment.
- Ability to understand the customer’s technical and application needs, in order to promote the appropriate Arnergy’s offer that best meets the customer requirements
- Ability to build an environment and relationship of trust and credibility with customers, understanding customer’s needs and to position their needs in the value chain and competitive environment (market and competitors), in order to best promote Arnergy in the local market.
- Strong Business analytics, commercial skills and proven sales track record.
- Ability to evaluate and target potential customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build customer action/ business plan.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in acquiring new customers, accounts and fostering relationships with C-level stakeholders.
- Experience in managing sales and orders targets.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation and networking skills.
- Excellent time management and presentation skills.
- Organized with strong attention to details.
- Experience of Zoho will be a plus.
- Ability to travel as required to meet business objectives.
Application Closing Date