Pettysave is a technology company that builds economic and internet infrastructure to aid people in their path to financial freedom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Analyst
Contract Type: Part Time
- Pettysave is building a world class Legal and Compliance team with a goal of managing credit losses while supporting business growth. We are looking for a creative, smart, and driven individual to join the team. In this role, you will build relationships with our asset custodian partners and other fast growing companies we work alongside, while managing our exposure to credit risk.
- Candidates should have experience managing individual and small business credit portfolios, building and deploying credit risk policies, and steering the organization within a loss target. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills combined with the ability to distill down complex financial concepts to simple narratives.
- You will have in-depth understanding of lending credit risk, and are adept at building and deploying credit risk policies, models and metrics. Lastly, you enjoy building and working for scale; often involving managing large data sets, rolling out tools to programmatically monitor and report on portfolio health, and have demonstrated ability to partner with product teams to implement mitigations.
- Be responsible for managing our credit risk portfolio, report on metrics, and manage the business within loss targets
- Drive credit risk initiatives including pricing analysis and product launches
- Roll out tools to programmatically monitor, report and manage credit risk
- Partner closely with the Product team to conduct segmentation analysis and initiate risk mitigations
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with all team members to facilitate risk-aware decision-making
- Evaluate emerging risks, analyze key risk trends and lead the development of prudent risk management in enabling business growth initiatives
- 4+ years of relevant experience within credit risk management, ideally at a high-growth technology, financial services or asset management company. Investment banking, management consulting and/or private equity experience will also be considered
- 2+ years of direct people management experience
- Deep domain expertise in risk policy, business valuation, process optimization, risk mitigation, and reporting
- Strong presentation skills and ability to transform data into a dynamic narrative
- Deep empathy for users of credit risk information and are able to create succinct narratives out of quantitative analyses
- Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative working relationships to successfully work with stakeholders
- A builder’s mindset with a willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An inclination to solve problems systematically via infrastructure and automation
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a strong plus
Application Closing Date