FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 5 major continents Asia, Europe, North America, CIS and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 4,52,600 MT Per Annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician for Power Plant Maintenance
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preventive Maintenance of Gas Engine & its Accessories.
- Do all schedule preventive maintenance and maintain the record.
- Environment Health Safety
- To take care of Preventive Maintenance of Powerhouse equipments:
- Gas Generator (5.25X2 Mw).
- Black Start Engine 1500 kva (Diesel Engine).
- HSD and Petrol tanks, PNG & CNG Station.
- Pump station & Dispensing unit of Petrol & Diesel
- Charge Air filtration unit, Radiators.
- Exhaust system, Ventilation unit.
- Lube oil system of Gas genets.
- Demineralized Water Treatment Plant for Power Plant.
- Makeup water tanks of Hot water line, HT& LT line
- To Coordinate with inter & intra dept. for power Supply.
- Take reading of complete system and record in logbook
- Maintain all the record of Preventive maintenance / Breakdown records & Critical spare.
- To attain the day to day complaints of inter/intra deptt, under the supervision of shift in charges and to rectify these complaints.
- Do the preventive maintenance of all the utilities equipment’s as per schedule / shutdown available and maintain the respective records.
- Maintain clean and hygienic working conditions in Power house .
- Use PPE on job.
- Adopt safe and healthy work practices
- Internal Interaction
- Interaction with other deptt’s also.
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Eng qualification.
- 3 - 10 years experience.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.