Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the HVAC specialist operate, maintain, and repair of heating, ventilating, refrigeration, and air conditioning systems; includes operations of a central heating plant utilizing steam and/or hot water for tempering or heating building, and a central chilled water plant to provide cooling to all buildings, and does related work as required.
- Learn locations of all HVAC equipment and how they relate to each building.
- Maintain and repair all HVAC equipment and components to manufactures recommendation, i.e. valves, motors, belts, bearings, filters, and lubrication etc.
- Learn basics of equipment management controls to be able to start, stop, seek status or change conditions on HVAC systems.
- Make rounds of all equipment rooms identify and repairing any potential problems and keep the systems and rooms clean.
- Complete and close out Work Orders in the CMMS and enter time worked and materials used.
- Respond to fire alarms systems and be familiar with fire panels.
- Must complete all required training courses.
- Must be able to work from a ladder.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Adhere to safety procedures to handle, remove and dispose of old equipment
- Be able to read blueprints, perform testing on ductwork and fabricate materials to specifications
- Interested candidates should possess an HND qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using Position Title as the subject of their email application.