A leading International Energy, Oil and Gas Engineering Consulting and Construction firm based in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subsea Commissioning Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the overall project commissioning scope of work both at Contractor and Sub-contractor level and engineering and operational level.
- Review the proposed design of all the incorporated items (valves,connectors, tees, pipes, bends, umbilical's, etc.) as well as the subsea structures design (pipeline, termination end, manifold, Inline tee, pig launcher and receiver). In order to guarantee their commissioning ability (onshore & offshore) and their pig ability during normal operation.
- To prepare the commissioning plan philosophy, specifications and requisitions for the commissioning, activities to be sub-contracted. To specify and follow up the procurement, fabrication and mobilization of the installation aids required for the commissioning activities.
- To coordinate and supervise the Sob-contractor equipment and personnel preparation and mobilization / demobilization
- To supervise the commissioning activities performed by the commissioning Sub-contractor's team on site either on offshore / onshore facilities or on installation vessels.
- To assist the installation manager for the operation schedule set-up and modification.
Qualifications & Experience
- Technical Diploma related to Electrical discipline and / or Electrician Certification with maintenance and troubleshooting experience
- Minimum of 10 years of field experience in testing & commissioning marine drilling systems and industrial automation and control systems
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining marine power and propulsion systems considered an asset
- Experience commissioning and troubleshooting VFD systems considered an asset
- Experience commissioning marine power plants with uncorrected droop generator configuration
- Experience commissioning marine drilling equipment equipped with hybrid technology that uses ultra-capacitors energy storage systems.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume electronically to the advertiser at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.