MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Officer (Managed Services)
Location: Saka, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- The Product Officer (Managed Services) is responsible for providing technical and commercial support for their Managed services product line. He/She will report to the Product Manager for the Managed Services product and will provide the administrative and analytical support required to achieve the goals of the 4Ps. (Product, Price, Promotion and Place).
- Curriculum development and delivery of internal and external knowledge sharing sessions for Managed Services.
- Documentation and product review for existing products and new product introductions.
- Manage product collateral and material inventory for Managed Services Product Suite.
- Responsible representation of MainOne's Managed Services Product Suite at industry events.
- Research, product development, product management and product marketing.
- Relationship management for new and existing partners for MainOne's Managed Services.
- Act as primary liaison between the product management team and other teams on administrative and analytical tasks.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong project and self-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Passion to understand the market needs and find innovative solutions to them.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and regulation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to identify root cause and develop solutions
- Ability to follow a prescriptive design process and to work within the allotted project time limits
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Demands of the Job
- Contacts: The Product Officer (Manager Services) will be required to work closely with:
- Other Product Specialists
- Marketing Communications
- Technical Solutions
- Product line technical teams
- Customer Service Management and
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Application Closing Date