Telecommunications Solutions Limited is a licensed Private Network service provider specializing in the provision of Local Area Network (LAN), Enterprise Wide Area Network (WAN) and Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) link connectivity using Fiber Optic and Wireless Communication infrastructure and access networks. We are the provider of an Open Access Network technology with the aim of providing seamless fiber connectivity to thousands of businesses across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead the Company’s strategic and business planning process, develop and deliver same.
- Lead the Company’s financials, sales, forecasting and planning activities. This involves timely and accurate demand forecasts through consistent interface with supply and trading division to optimize supply chain decision.
- Monitor and report Variance between Actual versus Planned performance on all segments of the business.
- Develop and prepare for management use monthly Actual CAPEX versus Planned performance.
- Ensure quality, timely and accurate monthly business review and explainers are submitted to the local management and group management.
- Present monthly management report to the Executive Management showing segment performance.
- Summarize the various BICO input submitted by the various Business Units to the local executive management.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and trend analysis on business division performance for the Managing Director and Finance Manager that assist with decision making.
- Prepare monthly business forecast based on the input submitted by various Business Units and extensive trend analysis
- Prepare business intelligent information relating to competitors’ performance
- Prepare quarterly forecast for the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Prepare and submit (to the Managing Director and relevant Business Unit Heads) Daily Sales Volume/Revenue Report per Product Line based on Marketing Business Units.
- Customer Service /Telecommunication
- Minimum Qualification BA / B.Sc / HND qualification with 1 - 5 years work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skill.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.