Jocaro Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous engineering company with foreign technical associates committed to providing quality and competitive electro - mechanical products and services and renewable energy , with over 20years of active experience, qualified staff and work force meeting the demands of both domestic and foreign markets. We give you the best in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Renewable Energy Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Site inspection and Load Audit
- Install complete inverter/solar power system for our clients
- Diagnose and Repair faulty inverters and other electronics components
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components
- Carry out Solar System analyses
- Lead technical installation teams for Solar and Hybrid Solar Installation across the branches
- Source for clienteles
- Tutor our trainees and on Solar system installation and renewable energy principles
- Design new renewable energy course for JNL
- Lead and contribute to projects for solar resource assessments, energy production estimates, performance assessments of operating projects, siting, performance testing, feasibility studies, new technology evaluation, component modelling, conceptual design, and strategic planning.
- Provide expert consultation on solar PV plant components such as modules, inverters, meteorological stations, and trackers.
- Service electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the grid power of our customer's residential property
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Actively work towards common goal of improving the tools and processes associated with exceptional installations
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND with at least 5 years work experience.
- Willingness to travel around Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using REE as the subject