MacTay Consulting - We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Ajah, Sangotedo
Employment Type: Full-time
Company: Financial Institution
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Sales of retail products and services to potential customers by making proactive sales effort
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Analyses the financial viability of clients who seek to acquire loans for homes and businesses.
- Conducts preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
- Gives recommendations to clients on the type of lending program they should avail including term and payment schedule.
- Reviews all loan documents and agreements to make sure these are all complete, valid and in accordance with the bank’s guidelines.
- Approves or disapproves loan applications based on merit and level of financial viability.
- Meets with clients who have difficulty in keeping up with the loan amortization schedule and adopts a proactive position in arriving in win/win solutions.
- Helps customers by answering questions, responding to requests.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- OND, HND, BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 35 years old
- Must have a flair for Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate.
- 1 - 3 years Experience.
Remuneration / Benefits
- Salary: N45,000 - N50,000 / month.
- HMO, Pension, 13th Month and Leave Bonus.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.