At Kudi, we believe that people of all class should have access to financial services and seamlessly make transactions. We want to build a financial inclusive world with everyone, for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Success Associate
Locations: Edo, Delta, Nasarawa & Rivers
Kudi aims to make financial services accessible and affordable for all Africans and is particular about retaining her place as a significant player in the African fintech space. We have a well-established track record in payments, and our services have always met with excellent customer satisfaction. We are empowering agents to tackle financial inclusion while creating entrepreneurial opportunities.
- As the Customer Success Associate, you will be the first contact our agents and users make with Kudi. You will be responsible for ensuring that our agents/users have a seamless support experience over the phone, live chat and emails. This includes handling incoming issues and working with other teams to troubleshoot problems.
- You will also serve as a feedback channel to the company by relaying their concerns and problems to the relevant teams so that we can fix the gaps.
About the Position
- Provide seamless/personalized customer experience to our customers
- Engage and build customer loyalty by delivering above-and-beyond hospitality via email, phone and other digital communications and any other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor/team lead
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure an effective resolution process for customers/stakeholders
- Maintain updated knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customer service policies
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to help resolve issues with Kudi support tools
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance
- Recommend new services/solutions or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs
- Learn our product to configure the platform to meet the needs of new users
- Provide platform training and onboarding for new and existing users
- Develop and maintain an ideal user/customer profile and collect User feedback
- Interface with other internal teams in order to help agents resolve their issues
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved on first call resolution(FCR) to the backend and follow up on a resolution.
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service experience is a plus
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Ability to speak an indigenous Nigerian language is an added advantage.
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
- Action-Oriented and should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software programs
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise
- Passion for delivering amazing customer experience
- Good time management skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date