At Kudi, we believe that people of all class should have access to financial services and seamlessly make transactions. We want to build a financial inclusive world with everyone, for everyone.
Over 1.7B people around the world do not have access to basic financial services. Kudi’s mission is to make financial services accessible and affordable to all Africans across the world. Today, we are digitizing cash payments for over 1million Nigerians with our Chatbot service and over 14,000 Agent points across the country.
In just two years, we have grown and processed over $80m in monthly payments and more than 1Billion daily transactions in local currency. Our next target is to bank over 10 million Nigerians monthly over the next 12 months. In furtherance to this mission, we are seeking passionate, goal-oriented individuals to join our team. As our POS Support Associate, you will be responsible for improving, managing and monitoring POS distribution and maintenance, increasing productivity, increasing transactions, supporting all teams within the focus region and promote POS usage.
- Point of Sale terminal are vital tools in our journey to making financial services accessible and affordable. At Kudi we strive to give our Agents an outstanding customer experience and that is where you come in - we are looking to hire a POS Support Associate to help us in giving our Agents that outstanding experience.
- As our POS Associate, you will be responsible for improving, managing and monitoring POS distribution and maintenance, increasing productivity, increasing transactions, supporting all teams within the focus region and promoting POS usage.
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the sourcing, screening & interviewing candidates within his/her team, to ensure only strong candidates are on-boarded and engaged.
- Support the training of staff, super agents and agents to properly adopt product knowledge.
- Engaging staffs, partners, service providers and ensuring POS’ are in top shape
- Agent satisfaction (Issue resolution)
- Maintain inventory (POS)
- Culture alignment (within the team)
- Leadership development
- Agent performance monitoring and management
- Ensure acquired high-value agents in the region remain in business
- POS count vs Active (Redundancy)
- Managing the retrieval, distribution and repair of terminals
- Clear KPI definition for the state teams
- A Bachelor's degree in business or any related discipline from an accredited university.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Sales Operations and or Agent Operations.
- Experience in managing a large number of people and multiple teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven track record of communication & analytical skills
- Great people skills and ability to communicate (negative & positive) feedback
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable in goal-setting practices;
- Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics
- Perception of basic business metrics and how support impacts those
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve agent and team quality.