SIMS Nigeria Limited is a major distributor of various brands of electronics products. We have an assembly plant for the assembling of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent interpersonal skills and very strong business acumen and market knowledge. In addition, hemust be trustworthy, accountable and possess good leadership skills.
- Responsible for developing pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and evaluating marketing strategy.
- Responsible for evaluating the financial aspects of product development such as budgets and expenditures.
- Responsible for formulating, directing and coordinating marketing activities.
- Responsible for studying the needs and wants of consumers to fulfil their needs.
- Responsible for making regular supply of goods and services.
- Responsible for providing after sales-services.
- Responsible for educating the consumers regarding alternative uses of products
Required Experience / Qualifications
- A minimum of a B.Sc.Marketing, Business Administrationor any other relevant discipline. (A post-graduate degree will be an advantage)
- A minimum of 10 years cognate experience (at least 3 of which must have been in similar position).
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a reputable organization.
- A good stint as a Brand Manager, especially in the industry.
- Proficiency in MS-Suite (especially Excel & Power-point).
- Very articulate and good in written & oral communication skills
- 35-45 years of age
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2021.