Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a manufacturer of laundry and toilet soap in Nigeria. The company has an ultramodern manufacturing plant of laundry soap and soap noodles which it produces from local ingredients like palm oil, palm fatty acid and palm stearin. The company produces 3 variants of the toilet soap, 2 variants of Laundry soap & a Multi-purpose soap, with the capacity of the 150 MT per day.
In order to ensure delivery of its focused growth strategy, the company now seeks to recruit a dynamic Individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of the company’s products in the region.
- You will provide ongoing support to distribute products in the entire region. Additionally, you will manage Area Sales Managers in your region.
- You will ensure profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
Other responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximise sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 10 years’ sales management experience. You must be an excellent organiser with first-class interpersonal and selling skills.
- You must have strong team management and team leading skills; good administration, organisation, planning and communication skills.
- You must be analytical with a good understanding of numeric data. You must have good stress management, conflict resolution and motivation skills.
- In addition, you must be professional, reliable and diligent. You must have strong computer skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2021.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.