Flex Plastic Limited manufacture superior quality plastics at competitive prices in the country. It has an experienced Team backed by strong technical personnel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker
- Assemble raw materials for preparing prouducts
- Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products
- Fastening metal, plastics or other fixtures or cutouts where necessary and attaching straps and linings to products where required
- Assess the quality of readymade commodity and record accurate outcomes at specific times of the production operations
- Execute and manage machines, carry out inspections and packing of finished products
- Maintain a neat and sterile plant processing environment
- Operate machines in the process of production
- Examine the diverse products and other commodities
- Engage in processing of raw materials
Requirements / Skills
- Minimum of SSCE certification
- Satisfactory knowledge of the product produced by the factory
- Acceptable knowledge of safety and health principles
- Capability to comprehend quality control techniques
- Ability to utilize diverse machines and possession of practical aptitude
- Sound communication aptitude in delivering beneficial teamwork
- Must be precise, careful, patient, responsible, swift and alert.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.