Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a Manufacturer of Laundry and Toilet Soap in Nigeria. The company has an ultramodern manufacturing plant of laundry soap and soap noodles which it produces from local ingredients like palm oil, palm fatty acid and palm stearin. The company produces 3 variants of the toilet soap, 2 variants of Laundry soap & a Multi-purpose soap, with the capacity of the 150 MT per day.
In order to ensure delivery of its focused growth strategy, the company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Reporting to the Regional Manager (Lagos), you will generate revenue from your assigned geographical location by implementing and executing strategies to achieve sales targets.
- You will manage and lead Field Sales Representatives, conduct sales territory analyses, and close sales.
- You will deliver presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluate the performance of the sales team, and prepare concise sales reports.
- You will also develop as well as modify customer frequency plans as needed.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of your assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within your assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilising outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritising key customers and prospects.
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years proven sales management experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- You must have proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- You must have excellent management, leadership, and organisational skills.
- You must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- You must have effective communication skills and exceptional customer service skills.
- You must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.