Beco Logistics we partner with the ministry of health Asaba, world health organization, American Diabetes Association and other health Agencies we are health maintenance company we also help in giving the right diet to people to sustain a healthy living.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Distributor
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sourcing stock and negotiating the best deals with suppliers and vendors.
- Overseeing the delivery, loading, and unloading products and goods, and ensuring they are safely transported.
- Conducting stock inspections in a timely manner and reporting any issues to the relevant parties.
- Scheduling workshops with new staff and sales representatives.
- Conducting research on market trends and attending product launches and networking events.
- Assisting with the planning of product launches and brand events.
- Performing regular inventory checks and maintaining stock levels.
- Following up with potential clients and offering top-notch customer service.
- Moving more products and securing new clients each month.
- Arranging meetings with suppliers and developing more effective marketing strategies.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A Degree in Marketing, Business, or an equivalent would be an advantage.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- An eye for detail and the ability to identify inferior products.
- Resilience and a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Excellent negotiation and networking skills.
- Good time management and the ability to collaborate with others.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
N60,000 - N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of their email.
Note: Please include your phone number in the body of the email for easy contact. Ensure your phone numbers are not on DND.