MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Bids & Product Management Officer
Location: Saka, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- Support the end to end development and delivery of all tender responses, managing stakeholders across our business to ensure delivery within required timescales;
- Develop strong relationships with Sales to ensure tender submissions are tailored to the customer/prospect requirements;
- Ensure compliance and understanding of the regulatory and legislative requirements within which we and our customers operate;
- Tracking all opportunities using the bid summary and bid management template and reporting this daily.
- Obtaining financial and legal sign-off for all bids;
- Uploading and maintaining a central repository of previous proposals & tenders;
- Coordinates team resources and support the entire bid process from start to finish.
- Support stakeholder management of both foreign and local partners
- Track development of specific connectivity products, ensuring that they meet the quality standards set, are delivered on time, within budget and allocated resources.
- Liaise with the staff managing the products and partners involved in the products, ensuring all assigned products are executed to meet the business objectives and strategic intent of MainOne.
- Conduct market scan to identify trends and opportunities for new product development based on evolving customers’ needs
- Track product complaints, product bugs & defects that affect product performance and ensure timely resolution
- Provide weekly and monthly report to management on product pipeline status, product marketing activities, product performance report, etc.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting, Information Management or related fields.
- Minimum years of Experience: 2 years
Skills & Competencies:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good attention to details.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- The Bids & Product Management Officer will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments/units typically involved in the technical management of products.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to handle the challenges that come with the job.
- Capable of multi-tasking, manage time and prioritize workload.
- Ability to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Actively seek innovative ways of improving existing systems and processes.
- Very good understanding of Main One’s products and processes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Business intelligence
Application Closing Date