Eden Solutions & Resources Limited - Our client, a renowned International school with British Curriculum located in Abuja is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physics Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ideal candidate will; prepare stimulating lessons, identify and analyze student needs, strengths, and weaknesses, oversee experiments, as well as setting and grading assessments.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, respond well to criticism and be innovative and energetic.
- Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
- Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
- Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
- Reporting any progress issues to the head of the department, as well as the parents.
- Attending meetings, training sessions, workshops, conferences, and other continuing education initiatives.
- Supervising lab sessions, delivering practical demonstrations, and accompanying students on field trips.
- Keeping the line of communication open between students, staff, and parents.
- Minimum B.Ed or BSc + PGDE in Physics or related field.
- TRCN Certificate and Masters will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an international school with British Curriculum.
- Familiarity with different types of teaching styles.
- Patience, innovation in the field, and knowledge of classroom management and student discipline.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.