Vincintoire Limited - Our client in the Health industry urgently requires the services of a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting.
- Produce weekly and Monthly management reports ( Bank reconciliation )
- Show true reflection of company's financial status
- Provide sound financial advice to the management and board of Directors
- Financial liaison with Vendors re Quote validation , negotiate payment terms
- Cash Flow analysis and Projection ( Monthly )
- Staff Payroll Management ( Statutory taxes etc )
- Liaise with External Auditors
- Internal cost control system . Enforce guidelines for Expenditure
- Weekly expenditure analysis ( Top Spenders )
- Quarterly Budget preparation
- Coordinate all Statutory Obligations - VAT , PAYE , Income TAX
- Maintain records to meet legal and tax requirement
- Financial Statement
- Management Reports.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 2:1 University Degree
- 2 - 5 years working in Similar Environment
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage
- Ideal candidate must be mentally agile, accurate & detailed oriented with great communication skills.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.