DreamCity Properties was established in 2010 as a private residential and commercial developer in Nigeria and Africa. We have over time developed expertise, experience and machinery required for conceptualization and implementation of a contemporary housing project. Our goal is to be at the forefront of residential and commercial real estate development in Nigeria and also in Africa; thus designing and building standard residential properties and commercial assets with good investment returns remain pivotal to our vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The coordinator is responsible for directing, organizing, coordinating and controlling all project activities.
Key Result Areas
The key result areas of this role are:
Project Planning, Implementation and Delivery:
- Project management from initial concept to project delivery
- Preparation of project organization and communication chart.
- Regular site inspection for individual projects
- Coordination of time lines, order deliveries, and installations.
- Prepare project completion documents.
- Interpretation of Autocad and 3Ddrawings.
- Report writing on status of projects twice a week.
- Managing core project themes of cost, time and quality.
- Responsibility for risk assessment and health and safety on all project sites
Vendor Relationship Management:
- Coordinating all vendors and contractors to final delivery of project.
- Dissemination of design information and update to vendors
- Vendor research, communication and relationship management
- On-site quality check and control
- Management of contractor Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Client Relationship Management:
- Client meeting attendance/participation
- Circulation of project information to the Client Relationship Officer for weekly client update and social media distribution
Project Budget and Financial Management:
- Management of project budget
- Weekly updates on spending and financial requirements to the finance team
- Minimum academic qualification of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or any related fields.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in project management, construction or project site management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office package, Microsoft Project, Autocad, Archicad, Revit and other design and construction management software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.