Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Panel Beater
- Panel Beaters assess damage and perform repairs, alterations, or restorations to the exterior of motor vehicles.
- As a Panel Beater, you will be responsible for assessing damaged vehicles, estimating the cost of repairs, and repairing vehicles to their original condition. You will also be required to liaise with clients and maintain high safety standards in the workplace.
- To ensure success as a Panel Beater, you should have experience with body repair kits, spray painting and welding equipment, hydraulic lifters, and pneumatic saws. Outstanding Panel Beaters communicate well with customers and ensure body repair work is done quickly and efficiently.
- Assessing the extent of motor vehicle repairs, restoration, or customization requests.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Preparing repair or modification cost estimates and finalizing agreements.
- Planning, organizing, and scheduling the workflow.
- Regularly updating customers on the progress of their repairs.
- Restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches, and spray painting panels.
- Accommodating customization requests.
- Ensuring compliance to industry specifications and safety standards.
- Operating recovery vehicles.
- High School Diploma.
- Panel Beater certification, or equivalent vocational training.
- 4years’ working experience as a Panel Beater would be advantageous.
- Spray painting, general welding, and brazing experience.
- Ability to operate mechanical, hydraulic, and metalworking equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations.
- Physically fit and able to operate heavy machinery.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to work overtime when needed.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021; by 3:00PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the specified closing date will be automatically rejected.