Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spare Part Warehouse Officer
- A Warehouse Officer analyses the process, operations and technology of warehousing. Responsibilities include developing plans to monitor the usage levels of storage, managing warehouse facilities, and reviewing the quality and efficiency of warehouse storage and layout plans.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
- Analyze shipment logs.
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels.
- Order new supplies in a timely manner.
- Constantly work to improve processes.
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
- 4 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
- Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
- Ability to manage inventory
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- 2 years related experience in Shipping / Receiving in a warehouse setting
- Diploma in Procurement and supply chain management.
- Experience with inventory control systems and procedures strongly preferred.
- Good computer data entry skills
- Practical and / or professional knowledge of Warehouse or Inventory or Logistics management
- Computer literate.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021; by 3:00PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the specified closing date will be automatically rejected.