Deloitte Nigeria - Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
Job Title: Higher Library Officer
Location: Imo, Nigeria
Responsible for managing learning resources while keeping the library users need in mind. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide a high-level customer service to visitors to the library
- Maintain library records and circulation of library material.
- Maintain books in order on shelves in accordance with established practices.
- The job holder will be required to perform other task as assigned by the Head of Department.
- A good first degree (minimum of a Second Class Upper Division) in Library Science from a recognized national or international university.
- Experience in related field
- Proficiency in Computer application in library service
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letter, CV, vision statement (where applicable) and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document (PDF Format). The PDF documents should be titled their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro - Job Title)
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses/telephone numbers.