MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager - Sales & Trade Development
Locations: Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, and Cross Rivers
- To implement the sales strategy within the regional environment to ensure that regional targets across the full range of products is achieved.
- Enterprise Financial Health (Revenues, EBITDA, AFCF & other financial health ratios), translating revenue growth formula & objectives into results
- New business growth from data access, ICT & Digital to sustain and complement traditional revenues
- Value created through optimum Assets (Network/Platform/Technology capacity) management & operations
- Business growth, value created & cost-effectiveness achieved by process optimization, new initiatives and improved operations/ways of work etc.;
- Business optimisation projects include contracts review and negotiation, capital/budget/asset efficiency activities.
- New business opportunities from products launched, sector/market growth, product/process innovation, structural changes, process reviews/audit implementation etc., across the company.
- Impact include positive companywide engagement indices , realigning the organization to achieve NPS objectives, holistic customer insight management & engagement (traditional & new business)
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
- 9-17 years’ post degree work experience including
- Verified sales experience in a Telecom, FMCG environment, Services industry/Logistics environment.
- Team supervision/managerial track record of 5 years or more
- Work experience across divnerse cultures & geographies
- Proven record of stakeholder management- (government, regulatory agencies, community)
- Possession of a post graduate degree maybe an added advantage
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2021.