The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria - An International Development Organization is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: STTA Administrative Coordinator
Location: Gwagwada, Kaduna
Contract Term: Short Time
- The STTA Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for leading all administrative functions during the activity’s early warning systems training, including handling trainee, seating arrangements, documenting attendance of participants, and note taking during trainings in addition to supporting the drafting of the STTA Trainer’s activity report.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The STTA Administrative Coordinator will report to NERI Program Officer during the period of performance. The STTA Administrative Coordinator will remain in close communications with the STTA Trainer.
Primary Responsibilities and Deliverables
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading all administrative duties during the early warning systems training, including arranging trainee seating, documenting participant attendance, and note taking
- Supporting the STTA Trainer during the material preparation, setting up, and facilitation of the training on early warning systems
- Meeting with the NERI team to gain feedback, implementation strategy, guidance, etc.
- Support the successful coordination of the training in a professional manner
- Support the STTA Trainer before, during, and after the early warning systems training, as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of a BSc / HND in Social Sciences, Humanities, or relevant equivalent is required
- A minimum of two years of experience is required.
- Understanding of the sociopolitical landscape of southern Kaduna
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Hausa.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below to: [email protected] Please reference the Job Title and Location on the subject line, your cover letter and Resume/CV.
- A current Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all their work experience and qualifications; AND
- A cover letter.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.