SD - Pact is into Veterinary and Pet Food Services. We help in promoting animal's health,as well as helping in reducing losses caused by Animal Disease. By eliminating the pathogens that causes diseases in animals,one can prevent subsequent emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases in humans, and at the same time ensure an adequate supply of good quality,safe food for all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Locations: Kaduna, Lagos, Osun
- We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage our organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
- Duties for the General Manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
- The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND qualification.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.