Saro Agrosciences is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991 as Saro Pharma & Chemical Co. Ltd.
Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Locations: Bauchi, Kaduna (Kafanchan), Kano (Zaria),
Employment Type: Contract
- He / she is responsible for using a Vehicle to ensure retail customers are served; and Saro Agrosciences products are available & visible across in assigned routes at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned routes.
- Sell company products to current & potential retail outlets / customers.
- Deliver set targets on all sales KPIs- Call, IMS, Collection, Strike Rate, Average Order Size/Call etc.
- Ensure products are sold as communicated in official company price list in all sales outlets
- Ensure proper maintenance of the van is carried out in accordance with guidelines.
- Maintain a driver's logbook showing details of itineraries, fuel consumption, maintenance records, etc.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Report issues relating to satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned routes.
- Develop existing & new retail customers to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, & annual volume / revenue targets.
- OND (Accounts, Economics, Business Management, etc)
- Must have at least 2 years work experience
- Required Age: 23-35 years
- Good Communication skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- High integrity and must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to speak the local language of the area
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest
- Possess valid drivers’ license
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.