George Houston Resources Limited - Our client, a major player in the Energy and Power sector is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Inverter & Batteries)
Locations: Lagos, Port-Harcourt - Rivers, Kano, Onitsha - Anambra, Kaduna, Abuja and Sokoto
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet and exceed Company’s expectations to drive rapid and maintainable sales growth.
- Present, promote and sell Company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Seek out new sales prospects through cold calling and networking.
- Conduct appropriate presentations on Company’s products and services.
- Help in improving Company’s brands awareness.
- Ensure prompt delivery of Company’s products and services as soon as orders and payments are made.
- Negotiate and close sales deals by agreeing on the terms and conditions of the contact.
- Follow up on after sales activities in order to ensure customer
- Communicate new product development and prices to new and existing clients.
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by collaborating with customers and understanding their needs.
- Identify products and services improvements by remaining up to date on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Collect market information and conduct competition analysis including product and price comparisons.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of experience
- Should have the knowledge of the territory & as well retail / distribution network.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Experience in Consumer Durables will be an added advantage
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good business sense
Very Attractive + Incentive.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "SE (Inverter & Battery) and Location (eg: SE (Inverter & Battery) - Lagos)" as the subject of the email.